CHECK IN TIME 2pm – CHECK OUT TIME 10am
A minimum of one nights deposit is required for all guests for any booking.
RECEPTION HOURS: 9 am – 7 pm (7) days a week
LATE ARRIVALS: If you are arriving after 7 pm, please advise us at time of booking or add notes into online booking page (under Res Desk). Any outstanding amount is to be paid prior to arrival, following payment instructions re park access and location will be supplied.
PET FRIENDLY CABINS – Three (3) available, maximum of 2 pets ONLY. Additional one off charge $20 for pets inside these cabins. All Pets are to be on a leash, picked up after and not left unattended at any time. Pets not allowed in any cabin accommodation other than the pet friendly cabins. Pets not allowed on any beds/linen – additional charge for cleaning costs if this occurs. Please refer to our Pet Policy.
PARKING – Cabins and Sites have parking for one (1) car only. Should you require second vehicle or trailer parking, prior arrangements must be made with Managers before arrival.
Swimming Pool (Seasonal). Patron use only. Please BYO Pool Towels.
For the comfort & convenience of all park patrons, the following conditions apply:
- All cabins and park facilities are non-smoking and smoking is not permitted near doorway/window entrances.
- Parents are responsible for supervision of their children and others under 18 years in their care.
- Helmets must be worn by all persons riding bicycles, scooters, skate boards etc in the park.
- No open fires permitted (including wood fuelled BBQ’s). Fire bans are to be obeyed at all times.
Visitors must report to the office and must vacate the park no later than 10 p.m. No visitors vehicles permitted in the park.
Park management reserves the right to prohibit entry to and/or remove persons from the park without refund or monies paid.
Any damage to property will incur a charge at Managers discretion.
For cancellations more than 7 days prior to arrival, a booking fee of $20 is deducted with the balance refunded.
For cancellations less than 7 days prior to arrival, a full one nights fee is deducted with the balance refunded.
No refunds for early departure or no show.
Holiday guest’s dogs and cats are welcome by prior arrangement subject to strict rules and guidelines.
Kindly note however that this is always subject to the Management’s sole discretion and certain restrictions may apply during school holidays
- Guests must declare that a pet is accompanying them at the time of booking.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times, fully controlled and well behaved.
- Pets should not be left unattended.
- Pet owners are expected to immediately pick up and dispose of any dog or cat dropping.
- Pet owners should provide access to shelter and shade.
- Pet owners should provide adequate food and water.
- Pet should not be a nuisance or cause distress to other park users.
- Pets are permitted only inside THREE designated pet friendly cabins and a fee applies. Customers must request a pet friendly cabin upon booking.
- Max 2 pets only
- Pets are not permitted to be left in cars. May be left in a designated dog trailer with fixed ventilation.
Yellow lid recycling bins are located around the park and yellow tubs are provided in cabins for recycling.
Recycling bins are for cans, glass, paper, cardboard.
DO NOT put plastic bags or food scraps in the recycle bins.
Red lid wheelie bins for rubbish are located around the park next to the recycling bins.
White swing lids bins for rubbish are provided in each cabin
Preserve our environment by taking the time to sort your waste.