Pet Policy for holidaying dogs and
Holiday guest's dogs and cats are
welcome by prior arrangement subject to strict
rules and guidelines.
Kindly note however that this is always
subject to the Management's sole discretion and certain restrictions
may apply during school holidays
- Guests must declare that a pet is
accompanying them at the time of booking.
- Pets must be on
a leash at all times, fully controlled and
- Pets should not
be left unattended.
- Pet owners are
expected to immediately pick up and dispose
of any dog or cat dropping.
- Pets owners should provide access to a shelter and shade.
- Pet owners should provide adequate food and water.
- Pet should not be a nuisance or
cause distress to other park users.
- Pets are permitted only inside designated pet friendly cabins
and a fee applies. Customers must request a pet friendly cabin